dilluns, 30 de maig del 2011

WRITING MY DIARY

This morning I woke up and felt so distressed. Why? Something was wrong. Then, I remembered... that today we have an English exam !! I haven't studied anything, I felt miserable. I was sure that my parents, teachers, friends and others would be distraught for possibly failing the exam. I dressed quickly and I washed my face. I must confront the situation. I have not had breakfast, I was too nervous and stressed. I suffered a lot while I was thinking what to do and how to act in this moment. When I went to my studio, my agenda was opened, it was curious. I took the agenda and looked at it. There wasn't any English exam this day, it couldn't be sure !!! I was overjoyed and enthusiastic but I felt quite strange. I thank my parents and my friends, I was very grateful and proud of them.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada